Delivery Time: 1-60 Minute
No Refund in any case if Unlock Failed or Any Other issue
Use this service at your own risk
Any carrier supported with Supported Models list bellow:
Lumia 435 RM-1070, RM-1071
Lumia 520 RM-913, RM-914, RM-915
Lumia 521 RM-917
Lumia 525 RM-998
Lumia 530 RM-1017, RM-1018, RM-1019
Lumia 532 RM-1034
Lumia 535 RM-1089, RM-1090, RM-1091, RM-1092
LUMIA 540 RM-1141
LUMIA 550 RM-1127
Lumia 620 RM-846
Lumia 625 RM-941, RM-942
Lumia 630 RM-976, RM-977, RM-978
Lumia 635 RM-974, RM-975
Lumia 640 RM-1072,RM-1073, RM-1074, RM-1075
LUMIA 650 RM-1152
Lumia 720 RM-885
Lumia 730 RM-1040
Lumia 735 RM-1038, RM-1039
Lumia 820 RM-824, RM-825, RM-826
Lumia 830 RM-984, RM-985, RM-1049
Lumia 920 RM-820, RM-821, RM-822, RM-867
Lumia 925 RM-892, RM-893, RM-910
Lumia 930 RM-1045, RM-1087
Lumia 1020 RM-875, RM-877
Lumia 1320 RM-994, RM-995, RM-996
Lumia 1520 RM-937, RM-938, RM-939
How to work (Nokia Lumia WP8.0 & WP8.1 Series Direct Unlock by USB Cable [No need any Box or Dongle]) this service, follow instructions bellow:
1. Download NkWp8Client_v18.104.22.168.exe
2. Press "Settings" icon and Install or Uninstall Drivers if Needed.
3. Press "Get Info" button & check status of Network Lock
4. Press "Unlock" button.
5. Enter "Key-Password" which is you have received after place order & Press 'Submit' button.
6. Now wait while process finished & Check Sim Lock status.
Strict terms: Do not submit test IMEI. Wrong IMEI no refund.
Common Troubleshooting for Lumia WP8.0 & WP8.1 Series Direct Unlock by USB Cable.
If you are getting trouble while unlocking by Nokia Lumia WP8.0 & WP8.1 Series Direct Unlock by USB Cable service, please follow the guidelines below.
Download The NkWp8Client
There are different versions Wp8Client. so you should try a different version of the latest version of Wp8Client with unsuccessful.
*Make sure, your data cable is good or try to use another good quality data cable.
* Make sure your phone driver installed properly.
* Make sure your Desktop/Laptop Windows Firewall is Turn OFF or you may try to Turn On if Turn OFF (For making sure if any conflict with windows firewall).
* Make sure No Space before/after while entering the Unlock KEY.
* Make sure your phone is listed support models.
*Make Sure your ISP connection is directly connected to your Desktop/Laptop.
If above guidelines applied and still getting an error, please try to follow the additional guidelines below.
1st. Try to Hard Reset of your phone.
2nd. Try to flash your phone with a different version of firmware of the same model (We recommended, better also change product code).
3rd. Try to unlock by another Desktop/Laptop (We recommended, make sure another Desktop/Laptop installed with different version of windows operating system).