How to Get Mails from iUnlockingStore.com in Your inbox
How to set Gmail Spam Filter:
- 1. Log in to your Gmail account.
- 2. Click the GEAR icon at the top right and then click SETTINGS.
- 3. Go to FILTERS AND BLOCKED ADDRESSES and click CREATE A NEW FILTER.
- 4. In the FROM section, type the email address of the sender that you want to keep out of your Spam Folder.
- 5. Click CREATE FILTER.
- 6. Check NEVER SEND IT TO SPAM and ALSO APPLY FILTER TO MATCHING MESSAGES boxes.
- 7. Click CREATE FILTER again.
Start by logging in to your GMAIL account > click the GEAR icon at the top right > then SETTINGS.
On the SETTINGS page, go to the FILTERS AND BLOCKED ADDRESSES tab then click CREATE A NEW FILTER.
Now, let's force GMAIL to not mark emails coming from firstname.lastname@example.org as SPAM. Let's create a filter by setting email@example.com in the FROM field then proceed by clicking the CREATE FILTER link.
Setup your filter upon your discretion but make sure to tick both the NEVER SEND IT TO SPAM and ALSO APPLY FILTER TO MATCHING MESSAGES checkboxes. Click the CREATE FILTER button once you're done.
Note: Picture Source is Google..its just for steps
use this email for create filter firstname.lastname@example.org